The authors need to be in compliance with the following guidelines:
- Author and institutional information needs to be removed from the
author list on the title page, as well as on all paper headers.
- Clues directly identifying any of the authors need to be removed
from the main text.
- Every reference to work by the authors must be made anonymous in
one of the following ways:
Failure to comply to the above requirements will result in the automatic rejection of the paper.
- References to other papers by the same authors are listed as
"Anonymous" (with no other information) in the bibliography.
- Work by the same authors that appears on mainstream and readily
available publications is cited in the third person, provided that
nothing in the referencing can be traced to the identity of the
- For instance, "In , Hello and Goodbye have proposed ..."
is acceptable, whereas "In , we have proposed ..." is not,
when reference  is listed as "IEEE Trans. PAMI, 6(6):721-741,
- Also, "In , Muller and Doe have proposed ..." is not
acceptable if  is listed as "in press", or, say,
"North-Western New South Wales Symposium on Computer Vision, 1993"